This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:26:57 +1300
- CC: apbianco at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10102181657000.16078-100000@cc42593-a>
Jeff Sturm wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > This is a patch for java/1261 that features also some other
> > improvements, like cathing errors with `clone.' I'm checking it in the
> > trunk as well as the 3.0 branch.
> This patch broke the 3.0 branch for alphapca56-unknown-linux-gnu:
Jeff, did you try applying my clone patch?
[ bryce ]