This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libjava/doc/ vs libstdc++-v3/docs/
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: libjava/doc/ vs libstdc++-v3/docs/
- From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:04:12 -0800
They are both dirs for documentation, but their names are not
consistent. It seems that other GNU packages (gdb, binutils) are using
"doc", so "libstdc++-v3/docs" should be renamed to "libstdc++-v3/doc"
* libstdc++-v3/docs: Rename to libstdc++-v3/doc for