This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hppa "unaligned access" fix
- To: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: hppa "unaligned access" fix
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:27:31 -0700
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>y
> This little patch stops hppa gcc bombing with bus errors on asm
> statement rtl like the following.
> (insn 107 105 109 (parallel[
> (asm_operands/v ("ssm %0,%%r0") ("") 0
> (const_int 1 [0x1])
> (asm_input:SI ("i"))
> ] ("init/main.c") 571)
> (clobber (mem:BLK (scratch) 0))
> ] ) -1 (insn_list 105 (nil))
> Almost in the obvious class. Would someone check it in please?
> * config/pa/pa.c (pa_adjust_insn_length): Check that block move
> pattern is a set before looking at operands.