This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix irix6 bootstrap failure in mkdeps.c /basename
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix irix6 bootstrap failure in mkdeps.c /basename
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:18:52 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200102171359.IAA20493@caip.rutgers.edu>
>>>>> "Kaveh" == Kaveh R Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Kaveh> decl by pretending HAVE_DECL_* is already 1 during the
Nice detective work.
This is fine, thanks.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com