This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICEs in validate_replace_src
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: ICEs in validate_replace_src
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:51:53 +0100
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10102171245.AA09348@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> (1) It's missing the patch to validate_replace_src.
Oops, I will need to reimplement it. Moment.
> (2) I understand English is not your native language, but I can't figure
> out what you mean in the comments in front of note_uses. Specially, what
> "maximal" means.
For example insn:
(set (op0) (plus (op1) (op2)))
will get callback called once from the (plus (op1) (op2))), not for
(op1) or (op2) separately.
Thats maximal (for inclussion) expression.
Do you have better explanation for the comment?