This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICEs in validate_replace_src
- To: jh at suse dot cz
- Subject: Re: ICEs in validate_replace_src
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 01 07:45:54 EST
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
The failure is due to validate_replace_rtx's inability to handle
PARALLELs in general. It should not be single_set. I have patch
pending for this - see
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2000-10/msg00250.html perhaps this
is good motivation for someone to review it.
(1) It's missing the patch to validate_replace_src.
(2) I understand English is not your native language, but I can't figure
out what you mean in the comments in front of note_uses. Specially, what
(2) There is a missing blank line before the declaration of "note_uses"
and we usually put blank lines between declarations and code.