This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] compiling multiple Java source files at once
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [patch] compiling multiple Java source files at once
- From: Mo DeJong <mdejong at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:16:31 -0800 (PST)
- cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:
> Per Bothner writes:
> > I'd like to check this into at least the trunk. I haven't done a
> > real regression test. If no-one else beat me to it, I will do some
> > before checking in.
> I'll get that started ASAP.
You could use the @file regression test cases already in
Jacks if you don't feel like writing your own.
The tests live in jacks/tests/non-jls/argument-expansion
You can view them online here.
Of course, it is faster to check out the CVS
module and view the test HTML file locally.
Red Hat Inc