This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] compiling multiple Java source files at once
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] compiling multiple Java source files at once
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:06:43 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Per Bothner writes:
> I'd like to check this into at least the trunk. I haven't done a
> real regression test. If no-one else beat me to it, I will do some
> before checking in.
I'll get that started ASAP.