This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor update to validate_replace_rtx
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Subject: Re: Minor update to validate_replace_rtx
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 01 21:13:05 EST
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
* You didn't say on which platform you tested this patch.
Sorry. I tested it and the other patches all on the same machine,
alphaev4, but I only mentioned it on one of the messages.
* As the diff output indicates, you changed validate_replace_src
rather than validate_replace_rtx.
Oops! I went from the first hunk, not the second.