This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: c99status.html for 3.0 branch
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch: c99status.html for 3.0 branch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:34:45 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> OK to commit the gcc-3.0/c99status.html (with the diffs as indicated
> from c99status.html), and to commit the patch below to gcc.texi and
> invoke.texi to the branch only?
Yes, this looks like an excellent idea. I would, however, like to see
us reference c99status.html from gcc-3.0/c99status.html and vice versa
Would you mind making a change along these lines (and commit your patch
with this minor addition)?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/