This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Allow cygwin hosts to build texinfo
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Allow cygwin hosts to build texinfo
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:40:05 -0500
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200102162304.PAA06779@elmo.cygnus.com>
> May I apply this patch ?
Yes. Please apply a similar patch to binutils as well.
> Should this patch go into the gcc 3.0 branch ?
I would say yes, otherwise 3.0 just won't build under Cygwin, which
would be bad. You *have* tested a cygwin build of 3.0 with this
patch, right? ;-)
> 2001-02-16 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in (noconfigdirs): Allow configuration of texinfo
> for Cygwin hosts.