This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [V3 PATCH] Fix for defect report libstdc++/1884
- To: bumgard at roguewave dot com
- Subject: Re: [V3 PATCH] Fix for defect report libstdc++/1884
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 16 Feb 2001 20:38:57 +0100
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
| I'm not sure why this is commented out, but it does keep most
| of the template implementations from being loaded into user programs.
| Perhaps the user should define a macro to indicate when they wish
| the implementation to be loaded, so the implementation for a
| particular instantiation can be localized to a single module,
| and all other files would not have to parse the implementation.
Hmm, I would like w e go the straigh and painless road: make them
| It would be nice to give users the choice to do it either way,
| at least until 'export' gets implemented...
| 2001-02-14 Greg Bumgardner <email@example.com>
| * libstdc++-v3/include/bits/c++config: Restore
| _GLIBCC_FULLY_COMPLIANT_HEADERS macro definition.
Benjamin reported compile-time-regression about this but I don't know
how serious it is, given its correctness.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com