This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Refinement of returning nonzero from cse_main
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Refinement of returning nonzero from cse_main
- From: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:35:32 +0000
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10102161817.AA06816@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
> cse_main returns nonzero if jump needs to be rerun, but it was a bit
> too liberal when it thinks it sees a need to add a REG_LABEL note. This
> fixes it.
> Fri Feb 16 12:41:30 2001 Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * cse.c (new_label_ref): New variable.
> (insert): Set it instead of recorded_label_ref.
> (cse_basic_block): Set recorded_label_ref if new_label_ref use, has
> CODE_LABEL for this function, and not already in REG_LABEL note.
> + /* Says which LABEL_REF was put in the hash table. Used to see if we need
> + to set the above flag. */
> + static rtx new_label_ref;
Doesn't this need registering as a new rtx garbage collection root?