This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [V3 PATCH] Fix for defect report libstdc++/1734
- To: bumgard at roguewave dot com
- Subject: Re: [V3 PATCH] Fix for defect report libstdc++/1734
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:51:22 +0100
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
| This patch eliminates some non-standard methods from char_traits<>
| that would have forced users who want to write their own character
| traits classes to use the same non-standard interface.
| 2001-02-13 Greg Bumgardner <email@example.com>
| * libstdc++-v3/include/bits/std_ostream.h: Replaced usage of
| _Traits::_S_eos() with _CharT() as per section 220.127.116.11.3.
| * libstdc++-v3/include/bits/char_traits.h: Removed non-standard
| methods that cannot be used elsewhere.
This is fine for both branch and mainline. Do you have a write access?
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com