This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Make V3 testsuite use DejaGnu-based framework
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Make V3 testsuite use DejaGnu-based framework
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:59:17 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If it works, put it in.
This patch requires people to get DejaGNU out of CVS, right? If so,
please post a warning message to email@example.com announcing that you
are about to put in this patch, tell people how to get a DejaGNU that
works, and then wait 24 hours. Then, check in the patch.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com