This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: gcc/Makefile.in and target 'distclean'
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: gcc/Makefile.in and target 'distclean'
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:42:16 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 14 Feb 2001, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> * configure.in: Generate .gdbinit from gdbinit.in.
> Please consider adding .gdbinit:gdbinit.in to AC_OUTPUT, instead of
> all this shell hackery. Then, you could use @srcdir@ in gdbinit.in
Well, I'll (hopefully) leave for holidays shortly, and won't have the time
to do that (especially given that I'm not too familiar with this code).
I agree that this would be even nicer, but note that my rewrite is at
least a first simplification. :-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/