This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regclass changes reverted
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: regclass changes reverted
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:20:51 +0100
- References: <20010214021411.A8663@redhat.com>
> They are responsible for the bootstrap comparison
> failures that folks have been reporting for x86.
> I didn't try to figure out exactly what the problem
> was, just noted that things started working again
> with the patch out.
See the mailing list - there is already patch to fix the problem. It was caused
by using uninitialized variable. I am just in the middle of bootstrap on
glibc2 box, I will let you know if comparison suceeds. The difference does not
happend on libc5 box I am using for commiting.
I apologize for that.