This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regclass warning fix
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: regclass warning fix
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: 13 Feb 2001 17:27:28 -0500
- Cc: rth at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010213225902.E14233@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch fixes the warning about ambiguous if. Also I've changed
> array from LIM_REG_CLASSES to N_REG_CLASSES, since this constant is
> used elsewhere.
> OK for 3.0 branch too?
Do i need any other patches to apply this to the new-regalloc branch?
(I know i remember seeing some other regclass.c patches from you).