This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: arm.md sibcall patterns
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Subject: Re: arm.md sibcall patterns
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:08:29 -0500
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200102131450.OAA25590@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
> I put the use of the link register into the sibcall patterns because gcc
> was generating normal call instructions that were missing the clobber and
> then mis-matching against the sibcall pattern.
That was what was happening to me, too. Alex Oliva suggested the
return, which fixed it for me.