This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: arm.md sibcall patterns
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: arm.md sibcall patterns
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:51:04 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200102130246.VAA20910@greed.delorie.com>
On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 09:46:35PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> ... but that fix makes the sibcall patterns claim to use the link
> register, which is not true.
It is true. The link register is live, since it must be valid
when transferring to the target function.