This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Split simplify-rtx.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 01 18:18:47 EST
simplify-rtx.c had two unrelated parts to it: code to simplify RTX and
code to implement a CSE library. This is confusing, so I moved the
latter into a new file cselib.c.
The ChangeLog entry is below: I don't think the patch is particularly useful.
Mon Feb 12 18:13:26 2001 Richard Kenner <email@example.com>
* cselib.c: New file, from simplify-rtx.c.
* simplify-rtx.c: Remove cselib parts.
* Makefile.in: Add cselib.o.