This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Really remove c-gperf.h
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Really remove c-gperf.h
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:26:31 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 10 Feb 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I was confused by the message for revision 1.16 which seemed to
> inticate that it was added again :-(
> > cvs seems to have some problems with deleted files;
> > if you have somehow explicitly mentioned them in your repository,
> > then `cvs update -A' doesn't seem to get rid of them properly.
> > AFAIK this is a bug in cvs.
> > Try `cvs update -r1.17 c-gperf.h'. That works for me.
> Thanks - I've removed it now (after editing CVS/Entries and several
> cvs update -A commands),
This file seems to have resurrected itself on the 3.0 branch (updating a
mainline CVS tree without c-gperf.h to the 3.0 branch created the file) -
it seems it may need to be cvs removed from there.
Joseph S. Myers