This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:42:48 +0100
- References: <20001230101954.A27936@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20010211112734.B14215@redhat.com>
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 10:19:54AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2000-12/msg00719.html
> Ok after the branch.
You've already OKayed this patch. But thanks for another approval anyway :)
But concerning the old patches, the:
contains some I consider important for 3.0 (well also some not applicable
during freeze I would like to see at least after branching).