This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in gcc CVS HEAD from a few days ago with alloca and stack alignment
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Bug in gcc CVS HEAD from a few days ago with alloca and stack alignment
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:08:37 -0800
- CC: khendricks at ivey dot uwo dot ca, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- References: <200102110033.TAA37292@mal-ach.watson.ibm.com> <01021022504800.16569@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010211094511.B14114@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:45:11 -0800
> From: Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> I'd think you'd want to use PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY then,
> instead of inventing a target-specific macro.
That sounds like a good idea. The rs6000 backend predates
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>