This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove gratuitous demangler differences
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove gratuitous demangler differences
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:33:25 -0800
- Cc: dberlin at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Gabriel" == Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Gabriel> If your change is mandated by the ABI (that wasn't clear from your
Gabriel> original message) then it is fine -- although we would love to have
Gabriel> control over the output as suggested by your proposed DMGL_GDB.
Please do not clutter this code with DMGL_GDB #ifdefs; let's keep it
If changing this stuff makes life in GDB-land simpler, and the output
is still correct, we should do this. The GDB people have more
important things to do that mess with demangling differences.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com