This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:11:49 -0800
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 02:44:39PM +0200, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
> It's a compiler driver fix for DJGPP, so gcc no longer
> errorneously appends executable suffix to output file.
I'd rather all the dos-based systems work the same way
wrt extensions. And really those are the only systems
with extensions still.