This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ASM_OUTPUT_SYMBOL_REF moved to aix.h and CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC i n aix51.h
- To: David Korn <dkorn at pixelpower dot com>
- Subject: Re: ASM_OUTPUT_SYMBOL_REF moved to aix.h and CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC i n aix51.h
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:56:59 -0500
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> David Korn writes:
>> * config/rs6000/rs6000.h (ASM_OUTPUT_SYMBOL_REF): Move
>> from here ...
David> Hi David,
David> Just in case you didn't spot it, the rs6000.h diff got lost in
David> transmission somehow.
I checked the CVS history and my change to rs6000.h was made. I
looked at rs6000.h and no longer see any references to
ASM_OUTPUT_SYMBOL_REF. I have checked that my copy matches the one in CVS
and does not have any branch or date tags.
As far as I can tell, the diff was committed, so you need to
provide more information about what you are reporting.