This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Recent conversion to explicit instantiation model broke
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Recent conversion to explicit instantiation model broke
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:11:20 -0600 (CST)
- References: <200102082031.f18KVvE03109@fillmore.constant.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
In article <200102082031.f18KVvE03109@fillmore.constant.com>,
benjamin kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've checked in a modified version of this patch that I think will
> work, can you try it?
> * src/locale-inst.cc (fill_n): Instantiate with size_t arguments.
Yup, that does it too. I should of known that size_t was the correct
type name to use, but I sure didn't know how check to be sure.