This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches to support SunChorus OS cross platforms
- To: Chandra Chavva <cchavva at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patches to support SunChorus OS cross platforms
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 08 Feb 2001 11:35:35 -0800
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010202124511.11809Nfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Chandra Chavva <email@example.com> writes:
> Sun Chorus OS has 3 cross platforms (Ultrasparc, i386, rs6000) running on
> solaris 7 host. These cross platforms are similiar to the corresponding
> elf targets, except they support dwarf2 debugging format by default
> with no multilibs. Here is the patch please let me know it is okay to
> 001-02-02 Chandrakala Chavva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in: for *-chorusos, don't config target-newlib and
This part is OK.
> * config.sub: Add chorusos.
This needs to be forwarded to the config.sub maintainer, who I think
is Ben Elliston. He'll probably tell you...
> ! #basic_machine=$1
to delete this line rather than commenting it out.
> 2001-02-08 Chandrakala Chavva <email@example.com>
> * config.gcc : New targets, i386-*-chorusos*, sparc-*-chorusos*,
> powerpc-*-chorusos* .
> * config/rs6000/chorus.h : New file.
> * config/i386/chorus.h : New file.
> * config/sparc/chorus.h : New file.
> * config/sparc/t-chorus-elf : New file.
Other than the copyright notice, this is OK. Fix that and I think you
can commit even though we're in code slush.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>