This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doh! Forgot the AIX vtable patch...
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Doh! Forgot the AIX vtable patch...
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 07 Feb 2001 09:34:53 +0000
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010206110905O.email@example.com>
FWIW, cfront handled this sort of thing using indirection; rather than
refer symbolically to the vtable, it would index into a table emitted at
the end of compilation.