This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: web page on testing
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Patch: web page on testing
- From: Mo DeJong <mdejong at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:26:01 -0800 (PST)
- cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 6 Feb 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I'm checking this in.
> 2001-02-06 Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
> * contrib.html: Refer to new page.
> * test.html: New file.
You might want to use this link instead:
It will redirect to the actual link, this is needed since
the real link is going to change in the near future.
There should also be an article on how to setup and run
Jacks online (today or tomorrow), that should help
with the "how do I set it up" part.
Red Hat Inc