This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Java definite assignment
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Java definite assignment
- From: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at commerceone dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 08:34:53 -0500
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Commerce One
- References: <email@example.com>
Per Bothner wrote:
> This does seem like the correct fix, but I haven't tested it seriously.
> Could someone try applying it before their next build and testsuite-run?
Looks OK to me:
=== libjava Summary ===
# of expected passes 1268
# of unexpected successes 6
# of expected failures 56