This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX status?
- To: Hidvegi <hzoli at austin dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: AIX status?
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 05 Feb 2001 22:28:52 -0800
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200102012341.RAA42792@vlad.austin.ibm.com>
Hidvegi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> David Edelsohn wrote:
> > Those processors possibly no longer are important, but it was basically a
> > catch-22 of choosing one or another processor to be recognized
> > incorrectly. The immediate assumption of grepping for PowerPC has
> But I think that binutils sould configure coff64 even if you compile
> on Power2. Gcc does enable all 32/64 bit power/powerpc targets if you
> compile on Power, so binutils should do the same.
Yes, fix both problems. Please, send in a patch to the binutils list.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>