This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Fix for PR 1866
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch: Fix for PR 1866
- From: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at commerceone dot com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:58:18 -0500
- CC: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: Commerce One
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
> * expr.c (java_lang_expand_expr): Don't bother recomputing
> `length'. Use rest_of_decl_compilation, not make_decl_rtl.
> Fixes PR java/1866.
Hmm... this inspired me to try to fix java/1880. Same symptom, same fix. I
used rest_of_decl_compilation in build_static_field_ref and the test case now
It seems like there's been some breakage lately in make_decl_rtl but I can't put
my finger on it.