This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new allocator: df must use FRAME_POINTER_REQUIRED
- To: dberlin at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: new allocator: df must use FRAME_POINTER_REQUIRED
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 01 17:56:16 EST
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
No worries, i already stopped using it for global register life purposes,
and just use it for the various chains.
Whatever you are using it for, POINTER_SIZE can't be right. Perhaps
GET_MODE_BITSIZE (Pmode), but not POINTER_SIZE.