This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fixing the "fatal" issue
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Fixing the "fatal" issue
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 05 Feb 2001 12:40:56 -0800
- References: <10102042257.AA19619@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> There were a few cases (mostly in Java), where I couldn't be 100%
> sure whether it was an internal or user error, so somebody who is
> more familiar with that front end may want to doublecheck, but more
> of them are correct than before this change.
The Java substitutions seem to be OK. Thanks.