This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bb-reorder crashes on potential-fall-through computed jumps
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: bb-reorder crashes on potential-fall-through computed jumps
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:09:31 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 05:21:35PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> The problem is that the subsequent basic block is indeed one of the
> potential edges, so the jump is considered as a potential fall-through,
> so we end up crashing.
That would be incorrect. Only conditional branches have fall-through.
If we're considering a computed branch to the next block to be fall-
through we're wrong.