This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH: 2.95.3] Fix for binutils-2.11 failure
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH: 2.95.3] Fix for binutils-2.11 failure
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:50:49 +0100
- Cc: Manfred Hollstein <manfred dot h at gmx dot net>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- References: <email@example.com>
At 18:40 2001-02-05, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Franz Sirl wrote:
> > At 18:18 2001-02-05, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> > >Sorry, but the door is long closed - I'll only add the minimum set of
> > >necessary to get 2.95.3 out.
> > When will you checkin a fix for the problems caused by the varasm change on
> > PPC platforms?
>Once I figure out how to fix it.
>(At the moment, I'm still busy deleting the pile of email that has accumulated
>while I was on vacation)
Hehe, didn't mean to put pressure on you ;-). I hope you had a nice
vacation and didn't collide with a tree like I did while snowboarding...