This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Remove V2 library
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Remove V2 library
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:54:06 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This patch removes the V2 library. It served us well, but it's number
> is up.
> The part of the patch that consists of all the V2 files going away is
> not included here.
What of the toplevel libio directory? Does that have some purpose other
than as part of libstdc++ V2? (libstdc++-v3 has its own copy of parts of
The comment in the toplevel configure.in
# provide a proper gxx_include_dir.
# Note, if you change the default, make sure to fix both here and in
# the gcc, libio, libstdc++ and libg++ subdirectories.
looks like it needs updating.
Should all the references to the old libstdc++ and libio in the toplevel
Makefile.in go as well?
Joseph S. Myers