This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [old abi] name mangling would crash ong++.bugs/900325_01.C
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [old abi] name mangling would crash ong++.bugs/900325_01.C
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 14:39:18 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Alexandre> Even though this only affects the old ABI, and the problem doesn't
Alexandre> occur with the new ABI, may I go ahead and check it in?
Sure -- but the Steering Committee has decided to remove the old ABI,
so all that code is probably going to go away sometime pretty soon...
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com