This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Re: CVS 20010202 bootstrap error in libjava
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Re: CVS 20010202 bootstrap error in libjava
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 Feb 2001 23:14:20 -0700
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL> <20010203143041K.email@example.com> <3A7CB04D.BD6B418E@albatross.co.nz>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Bryce> I couldn't actually reproduce this problem here - libgcj.so is
Bryce> linking libgcc_s.so already, so no undefined symbols.
I couldn't reproduce this either.
Bryce> I'm not sure if this is caused by my patch or if it was broken
Bryce> before. Any ideas?
Funnily enough I wrote a nearly identical patch. When I went to
submit it I saw yours...