This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Re: CVS 20010202 bootstrap error in libjava
- To: bryce at albatross dot co dot nz
- Subject: Re: [patch] Re: CVS 20010202 bootstrap error in libjava
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 17:38:33 -0800
- Cc: doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL><20010203143041K.email@example.com><3A7CB04D.BD6B418E@albatross.co.nz>
>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Bryce> Aah, we definatly want to use the shared libgcc (yay!), and
heres a patch
Bryce> to do so. This brings the size of a hello-world down from
90K to 19K on
Bryce> i686 (4K stripped). Cool!
Bryce> I'm not sure if this is caused by my patch or if it was
I can't see how your patch could have broken this from looking at.
It looks strikingly familiar. :-)
Anyhow, I bet this is some other problem.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com