This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++] include directory configury
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [C++] include directory configury
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 14:37:36 -0800
- Cc: samuel at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010203011047.8469Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
Benjamin> Hmm. My point being that the target includes are installed in the same
Benjamin> place in this case. See src/Makefile.am:
Why do we mess with this at all?
If we put the main include files in /foo/bar/include
why not just put (for example) the i686-pc-linux-gnu stuff
That avoids the entire issue...
Anyhow, the point is that the relocatable GCC thing is way cool, and
now we're back in that state, ugliness aside.
I think if there's something better we can do that's cool, but I guess
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting. Do you have a patch in
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com