This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: web pages -vs- Java
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Patch: web pages -vs- Java
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Feb 2001 16:09:10 -0700
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
Gerald> Yes, thanks, with most minor changes.
I'll make them and commit soon.
Gerald> Now that Java is on the same sites (gcc.gnu.org, www.gnu.org)
Gerald> as the other pages, this should become a relative link:
There are plenty of non-relative links in, eg, index.html.
I'll convert mine though.