This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:48:00 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com.
> Whether copyright assignments are needed for contributions (and so,
> whether we can use any useful answers that may have been put in by
> contributors to the FOM who don't have assignments on file).
I suspect we can use most/all. If there's any which are significant in
size, pass them along to me and I'll get a ruling.
> > I'm not sure what you mean by this either -- do you mean you want all the
> > FOM RCS files? Or just a statement about the decision we're making?
> The FOM RCS files.
OK. That's easily done :-0