This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New OS port for GCC: 4.3BSD
- To: Michael Sokolov <msokolov at ivan dot Harhan dot ORG>
- Subject: Re: New OS port for GCC: 4.3BSD
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:02:18 -0500
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <0101310727.AA07602@ivan.Harhan.ORG>
On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 11:27:46PM -0800, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> The patch below was originally intended to be quite a bit bigger and add the
> 4.3BSD-specific configury to libstdc++-v3 as well. I already have those bits,
> but I'm not posting them yet as I think it's premature to deal with
> libstdc++-v3 when the C++ front end is broken with no ETA. I would like to get
> the 4.3BSD port in without C++ for now, and when/if C++ is fixed I'll add the
> 4.3BSD configury bits to libstd++-v3.
Why not go ahead and post the potential libstdc++-v3 patch to the v3 list,
so we can look it over and adivse you of any difficulties? 'Twould save
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.