This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new-regalloc vs alpha
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: new-regalloc vs alpha
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:39:26 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 02:46:08PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > I'm of a mind to step through this scenario with mainline source
> > and find out why we don't blow up, because it sure looks like we
> > ought to.
> It works in minaline because we re-scan the insns in block_alloc.
Hmmm. Then should we just update update_equiv_regs with the other patch?