This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Reverse SUPPORTS_INIT_PRIORITY Change to iris6.h
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Reverse SUPPORTS_INIT_PRIORITY Change to iris6.h
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Feb 2001 01:10:03 +0000
- Cc: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010201103015.A30364@codesourcery.com><20010201144927.A21119@disaster.jaj.com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:30:15AM -0800, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:
>> not supported but flag_gnu_linker is nonzero. I was not aware that
>> this flag indicates the linker will run constructors placed in the
>> .init section, not whether the gnu linker is used.
> Yuck. If that is indeed the case, the name of that flag variable ought
> to be changed to something more accurate. I've been under the impression
> all this time that flag_gnu_linker indicated that -- go figure -- the GNU
> linker was in use.
It should. If the MIPS port uses it to mean something else, it should be