This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new-regalloc vs alpha
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: new-regalloc vs alpha
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:59:24 -0800
- References: <20010130120917.C11529@redhat.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010130144608.A11740@redhat.com>
On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 02:46:08PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> I'm of a mind to step through this scenario with mainline source
> and find out why we don't blow up, because it sure looks like we
> ought to.
It works in minaline because we re-scan the insns in block_alloc.