This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Overly-critical sanity check in ix86_compute_frame_size
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Overly-critical sanity check in ix86_compute_frame_size
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:56:26 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10102012150.AA07975@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 04:49:00PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Even if you are allocating a zero-size object, the pointer returned
> must still meet the alignment restrictions ...
Ah, yes. I'd forgotten about that.